The Million Dollar Facial
The Million Dollar Facial works the skin from the outside, in and is designed to deeply exfoliate dead skin cells and remove non-terminal hair (peachy fuzz), polish the skin, flush toxins, increase and stimulate natural collagen production and cell turnover. The facial method heavily increases the absorption of products to 80% as opposed to 8%.
What can you expect?
The facial starts with a double cleanse to remove any makeup/dirt, then we tone the skin before beginning the Dermaplane. The Dermaplaning then removes any dead skin cells and non-terminal hair to reveal a fresh layer of skin. Then a Lymphatic drainage massage is performed to flush out any toxins. We then perform the Microneedling before applying the Hylaronic mask too soothe the skin. Finally, SPF and serum are applied and the treatment is done. Initially, clients may experience some redness which lasts roughly 12 hours and there is no downtime required. The treatment takes roughly 1 to 1.5 hours.
This treatment is very versatile and can be performed on both women and men! Benefits include:
- Smoother skin
- Increased hydration levels with hyaluronic acid
- Flawless makeup application
- Reduces scarring
- Decreases puffiness around the eyes
- Firmer skin
- Increases collagen production – great for aging skin
- Removes 3 to 4 weeks worth of dead skin cells
- Thickens the epidermis over time to reduce appearance of broken capillaries
- Lymphatic drainage removes built up toxins
- Glowing, even skin tone
- Reduces pigmentation inc (PIH)
- Instant results with ongoing benefits (over 4 weeks)